The John Deere 928E Snowblower Review
The John Deere 928E Dual Stage Snowblower, even though it’s not the highest end model, has very impressive features.
The engine of this John Deere 928E snowblower is a powerful 4-cycle OHV Briggs and Stratton engine that provides the John Deere dual stage snow thrower 928E 13.5 foot-pounds gross torque. It is tuned for winter use and can easily be started with a push button 110V electric starter. You can also start the engine with the backup recoil pull chord designed with large mitten grip for ease of use.
This unit will be able to tackle any terrain with its friction disk drive that provides 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds and the 16-inch by 4.8-inch X-Trac tires. There is also a super lo-tone muffler for quieter operation and reduced overall noise.
With one pass, these John Deere snowblowers can easily and quickly provide a 28 inch width clearing thanks to its dual stage design and steel auger with serrated flightings. No matter what the snow condition and terrain, this model will make quick work of even if hard packed snow gets in your way. For comfort, ease of use, and safety, this model comes with a deluxe console and handlebar design with heated hand grips for even the coldest of conditions. For those wanting to work late in the evening or start early in the morning an offset halogen headlight will provide a working light for better visibility.
John Deere 928E snowblower can easily be steered with one hand while other hand operates the chute direction and rotation thanks to its electric chute with a 200 degree turning radius and remote chute deflector. The chute opening is large for increased snow removal. The fresh start fuel cap comes standard and allows fuel stabilizer to be added when needed. The engine is CARB compliant and comes with a 3 quart fuel tank. As an added bonus, this unit comes with a free tool box and clear out brush.
Although the John Deere Dual Stage 928E snowblower is not the least expensive snow blower out there; all the efficiency, comfort and safety features in conjunction with the John Deere name and warranty makes it one of the best snowblower out there. In general John Deere Snow blower models are high end machines with different option levels to meet your budget needs.
* Powerful 4-cycle OHV Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine with 13.50 ft-lbs gross torque power
* 28-inch clearing width
* Free hand control for easy chute rotation
* Push button 110V electric start standard
* Recoil start with large mitten grip
* Friction disk drive with 6 forward/2 reverse speeds
* Aluminized Super Lo-Tone muffler for reduced noise
* Knob style wheel differential system
* Cast iron gear case
* Steel auger with serrated flighting
* Deluxe console and handlebar design
* Large chute opening for increased snow capacity
* New! electric chute rotation with 200-degree turning radius
* Remote chute deflector
* New! heated hand grips are standard
* Heavy duty embossed auger housing
* Offset halogen headlight for better visibility
* Heat-treated, reversible skid shoes
* 3-quart fuel tank
* Fresh StartÂ® fuel cap standard
* 16-inch by 4.8-inch X-Trac tires
* 2-year consumer warranty, 90-day commercial warranty
* Includes tool box and clear out brush
* This product is CARB compliant
* The John Deere Promise is not available on this product
Check out this video of a John Deere 928e snowblower in action: